Highlands Bible Church’s Biblical Counseling Team exists to help others grow and change using God’s word.
What is Biblical Counseling?
Biblical counseling is intensive discipleship using God’s sufficient Word in believers’ lives to give hope and bring about biblical change. (Ephesians 4:22-24)
Biblical Counseling is the process by which one believer comes alongside another believer with the goals of:
- Discerning thoughts, heart attitudes and behaviors in the light of scripture, to adequately, lovingly and compassionately deal with one’s past sins and present trials
- Seeking to use God’s Word by the Holy Spirit to give hope and bring about real, lasting change
- Encourage progressive growth in Christ-likeness
- Building up of the church
- Evangelizing the lost to the glory of God.
Who are the Counselors?
Our counselors are all members of GPBC who have had specific training in Biblical Counseling (NANC or CCEF for example).
What do I do if interested?
E-mail completed forms or any questions to:email@example.com
For additional articles and resources, please check out our
Biblical Counseling Blog